- Emulator/fake execution environment
- Debugger (Java Debugger, Native debugger)
- Repackaging (Fake, Manipulated Apps)
- System- and User-Screenshots
- Keylogging : untrusted Keyboards
- Keylogging and Screen-Scraping : untrusted Screen-readers -
- External Screen sharing (content being displayed ‘outside’ the screen of
the device – for example by screen sharing).
- Asset integrity checks: Softlock App SHIELD can perform
more in-depth integrity checks of files and assets inside the APK.
- Softlock App SHIELD will verify the integrity of the matched files
when starting the application.
- Cloning of the device
- Code-Injection (prevent Runtime Library Injection
- Whitebox-Crypto features, to prevent ‘important keys’ from being present
(and possible stolen) in memory at any time.
- Stealing of sensitive data from the app (at rest or otherwise)
- Man-in-the-App Scenarios
Man-in-the-Middle Scenarios (related to network communication)
- API: Foreground override detection (“Overlay- Detection”)
This feature detects if another application is placed in front of the
currently working application in order to perform a phishing attack.
This is sometimes referred to as an overlay attack, which has been
widely known to be done by certain types of Android malware.